We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our growing team in our Gateshead office.
You will work with the business, cross-functional team members, vendors, and 3rd parties to ensure that technology projects are planned, managed, and delivered through all phases of the project life cycle.
You will be responsible for managing some awesome projects in a live service and agile environment with a strong focus on delivery, customer, and vendor Management.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will bring operational and technology experience, can communicate across all levels of the organisation, be able to make key decisions and guide team members.
- Strategic planning of technical projects including tracking and managing project timelines
- Define project scope in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to estimate and prepare project costs and ongoing budget management
- Manage the end-to-end delivery and day-to-day operational aspects of IT and business projects
- Plan and track testing and implementation activities with the relevant teams
- Vendor management including negotiations, monitoring deliverables, and maintaining strong relationships
- Work closely with the business to facilitate discussions with stakeholders around business needs identification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational skills, to include time management and planning
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight and to work as part of a team
- Willingness, ability to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and working practises
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, and committed to good coding
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills in managing application/software development projects
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management, or with relevant applied industry experience
- Strong experience in project management methodologies, relevant Agile certification highly regarded
- Strong experience working with User Stories as well as planning and managing agile sprints
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA or similar project management tools
- Managing estimates, schedules, and work plans
- Managing business change, including the creation and delivery of change management, communications management, and training plans
- Ability to drive consensus among diverse business stakeholders Desired experience • Experience working in a highly governed environment