OnTrac have robust and tested Business Continuity Plans in place to respond to disruptive incidents, such as COVID-19, while safeguarding the health of our employees and minimising the impact on the delivery of services to you.
We have taken a number of measures to protect our staff while continuing to operate without disruption.
- Encouraging all to prevent the spread of disease by increasing hand washing, using hand sanitiser where available, and keeping work surfaces clean and hygienic
- Encouraging staff to refrain from attending larger meetings and events
- Allowing staff to work from home or remotely where necessary
- Reducing face to face meetings and travel between offices
- Taking advantage of the communication and video conference tools we already have in place
We are fully committed to supporting your business throughout the course of this pandemic and to providing continuity of service at all times.
We are closely following government advice regarding COVID-19. If required all of our team can work remotely with no interruption to their daily activities.
If you require any support with your product or service, please call our support team on the usual numbers or call our general enquiries line on 0191 477 4951.
Please take care and stay safe.
The OnTrac team.